Annapurna Cable Car Pvt Ltd is all set to develop cable car facility along the tourism hub Sedibagar–Sarangkot from Phewa lake in Pokhara within one-and-a-half years. Nepali entrepreneurs will share 85 per cent of the total investment while a Japanese company will support the remaining 15 per cent, according to Chairperson of the project Kalu […]
Annapurna Cable Car on Wednesday laid foundation stone for the construction of a cable car service in Pokhara. According to the developer, the estimated construction cost of the 2.2km cable car service, which will connect Lakeside with Sarangkot hill, is Rs1 billion. The project will have 17 cars each with the capacity to accommodate eight […]
Material ropeway for the construction of Liping Khola Hydropower project (16.2 MW) from Power house to Headwork at Tatopani VDC, Sindhupalchowk.
Feasibility study of Maulakali Cable Car from Gaindakot to Maulakali and Maulakali to Devghat for the passenger transportation. The Maula Kalika temple is situated on the hilltop, around a kilometer north of the East-West Highway in Gaindakot Municipality, ward numebr 1 of Nawalparasi district lying in the lap of the Narayani River in the mid-part […]
Feasibility Study of Sagarmatha Ropeway project for the transportation of material from Lukla to Namche Bazar for protecting environment and promotion of tourism.
To glide like a bird above the mountains and to experience the perfect feeling of flying at breath-taking height… is this something you’ve always dreamed of? Clip on the pilot vest – and immediately you’ll be charged with a sense of excitement and plenty of adrenaline! The initial view down the valley gives an impression […]
Feasibility Study of Zip Line at MahendraJyoti VDC in Kavrepalanchowk District
Feasibility study of material ropeway from Lakuwa to Deurali Station, Tamku-7, Sankhuwasabha
Pathibhara Devi is considered as one of the Shakti Peethas. Worshippers from different part of Nepal and India flock the temple during special occasions, as it is believed that a pilgrimage to the temple ensures fulfilment of all that the pilgrim desires. The devotee of the Pathibhara also included the ex Royal family of Nepal. […]
The Annapurna Cable Car Project is conceptualization with the aim to attract the tourist to the destination and enhance economic activities in the country, by developing the safe, reliable and modern transportation infrastructure system for the tourist population coming to the Pokhara. Pokhara is an ultimate destination for tourism in Nepal. It needs no further […]
Detailed Survey of Pokhara Cable Car Project linking Basundhara park with World Peace pagoda. Type: Passenge Ropeway (Detachablle Circulating Gondolas)
This Detailed Feasibility Survey of Material Transportation Ropeway from Sangaygang to Phajoding, Thimpu has been prepared and submitted by Ropeway Nepal (P) Ltd. Jwagal, Lalitpur, Nepal in association with M-Tec (Italy) and Ropes (Italy) as per the requirement for the BID Submission for “Supply of ropeway for transportation of construction materials from Sangaygang to Phajoding, […]
It is a bicable bidirectional type of ropeway technology operates under motor power desLocal Ropeway Technology (Mechanized Bridge)ign and builds by the engineers of Nepal using locally available materials. The system is installed as prototype for human transportation connecting Kotre, Tanahun and Punditar, Kaski over SetiRiver having 520m with 25m level difference. At that section, […]
Ropeway Nepal is now preparing Detailed Project Report of Sidhartha Cable Car Pvt. Ltd. Siddhartha cable car project is located at Butwal city, which is one of the most important and beautiful city of Nepal. The bottom station lies near the bank of Tinau river, near butwal bazaar. Butwal city is a hub place for […]
Nepali Technicians of Ropeway Nepal in closed collabaration with GRID Nepal, Dhansari Belsot Mechanized Bridge has been successfully completed from Yesterday. This mechanized bridge having 635m span across Kamala River connecting Dhansari, Tandi VDC, Sindhuli and Belsot, Trivini VDC, Udayapur. Financial Support provided by Poverty Allivation Fund (PAF), Technical Support provided by GRID Nepal in […]